- To the best of the applicant’s Knowledge, all of the statements below must be accurate.
- This short film festival is being organized by the Dirgha Media .
- The Festival shall be a competition of short films & shall be held on 8th March 2018 in Ravishankar Raval Auditorium.
- The applicant is duly authorized, on his/her behalf and on the behalf of any person or entity that has ownership rights in the work, to submit to the Festival and the applicant declares that this submission is not in violation of any law nor violates any right of said person or entity or that of any third party in any manner whatsoever.
- The Amdavad film festival, its officers, as well as any of its fiscal sponsors and affiliated entities is not responsible, for any damage to, or loss of, any materials submitted by the applicant, whether that damage occurs en route to or from the Festival or during the course of the Festival’s possession, any loss caused to the film material or otherwise, in or during the Festival or of said materials.
- Read the guidelines and rules and regulation for applying for the Amdavad film festival.
- Entries open only for all types of films with any duration
- Submission deadline 10th December , 2017.
- No entry fee for submissions.
Rules and Regulations
- Open to all interested applicants.
- The films can be made in any of the listed official languages of India and must be subtitled in English.
- The film must be submitted to AFF not later than 10th September 2016.
- The festival shall carry the following awards –
- • 5 Films will be selected will be screened in the festival before dignitaries of the Industry
• Best film – shall be given a certificate and will be given a one time broadast on the 3 TV channel of our choice ,Dirgha Media will bear the cost of entry in the international festival overseas..and will be featured in the Next years Festival
• 2 films falling in Second Best Category – each shall be awarded a Certificate and one time broadast on the one TV channel of our choice
• 3 films (3) falling in Third Best Category – each shall be awarded a Certificate
- Application form must be submitted ONLY by sending a hard copy with the screener (DVD/ USB Drive only).by registered post.
- The applicant must certify that they have the right to participate in this Film Festival with regard to parties connected with the production / distribution of the participating film and / or other right holders/licenses.
- The Film Festival reserves the right to use materials received or their part for advertising purposes and for promoting the Amdavad Film Festival .
- Since the theme of the films is on involvement of all age groups , it is expected that the contents of the films would be suitable for universal viewing.
- Along with the application, the applicant has to email the filmmaker’s photograph (300 dpi) and film stills in digital format.
- The applicant should ensure that the address / email shared in the application is correct as it may be used by film festival office for communication.
- If a film has not been selected, Amdavad Film Festival will inform the applicant by letter within one (1) week of the announcement of the final film selection. AFF will not in any way whatsoever provide any justification and / or comments regarding the reasons for non-selection of a film.
- Furthermore, the applicant undertakes to indemnify and keep AFF indemnified against all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, costs, damages or loss arising out of the submission, acceptance and/or screening of the film and/or use or non-use of the material.
- Freight and Other Charges
All shipping costs of the submitted DVD /USB DRIVE and/or material must be borne by the applicant. The DVD /USB DRIVE and/or Material will not be returned to the Applicant. All submissions should be sent directly to the AFF address given below with “For cultural use only” and “Without commercial value” clearly marked on the envelope.
To apply, download the application form now. [ SUBMISSIONS CLOSED ]
Please send in your DVD /USB Drive to the following address: